zaterdag, juli 29, 2006

Birthday Flowers card

My hubby gave me these wonderful flowers on my birthday. I made a picture. Now I can use it again and again. I loved the unusual color of the purple/lilac roses. I used a scrap of Chatterbox PP and justjohanna stamps on the sponged parts: "merci", Swirly Heart and Shrubbery. Colorbox Fluid Chalk and white Karisma pencil on the leaves.
Mijn ventje gaf me deze prachtige bloemen op mijn verjaardag. Ik dacht er aan om een foto te maken. Nu kan ik ze telkens weer gebruiken. Ik vond de lila-paarse rozen heel bijzonder. Ik gebruikte een restje Chatterbox papier, en justjohanna stempels op de gesponste delen. Colorbox Fluid Chalk stempelinkt, en wit Karisma potlood voor de blaadjes.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a wonderful man! So sweet to get you a beautiful bouquet for your birthday!

    Love the page you made!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely! I just noticed the swirly hearts on the left - that's the first time I've seen them 'in action'.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.