zaterdag, mei 19, 2007

Tagged

Barbara tagged me to take photos of my workspace...
Barbara heeft me ge-tagged : ze wil foto's zien van mijn hobbyplek...
This is what I'm doing today: Stamping images on the fronts of the trays we made, to make it easy to find the stamp I'm looking for.
Hier ben ik vandaag mee bezig: de voorkantjes van de nieuwe opbergbakjes stempelen, om gemakkelijk te vinden wat ik zoek.

Believe it or not, but this is where I find a lot of inspiration: a tray filled with scraps, ribbon, stamped images. Maybe you'll see some of these soon on a card ...
Geloof het of niet, maar hierin vind ik veel inspiratie. Restjes gooi ik in dit bakje. Waarschijnlijk zie je ze binnenkort op een of andere kaart ...


This is how the tray looks like when it's empty. I decorated it several years ago, using paint and a napkin. I remember I could store all of my stamps in it *LOL*
Zo ziet het bakje er uit als het leeg is. Ik schilderde het een hele tijd geleden toen werken met servetten een rage was. Ik herinner me dat ik al mijn stempels hierin kon opbergen *LOL*

Consider yourself TAGGED if you want to play :)
Beschouw jezelf als GE-TAGGED als je mee wil doen :)

10 opmerkingen:

  1. When I found Babara tagged you for this, I just can't wait to see your desk. :)
    Now my curiosity is satisfied.
    I like your scrape basket!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I swear you have to be the most organized person I know in her stamping room. But you gave me some hope when I saw your inspiration tray. I have a drawer like that with things I have bought and haven't used yet. I forget what I have in it and I am so amazed to find things I need in the drawer. ;)

    Thanks for playing I always enjoy seeing where you create.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. i always love seeing your boxes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuk te zien dat je ook zo'n bakje bezit...
    Christine
    http://blog.seniorennet.be/chrilous

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Haha, mijn stempels passen nog in dat bakje! Maar ik heb vandaag Verschoten in Antwerpen ontdekt! 5 minuutjes met de tram van hier....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. *lol* mijn hele tafel lijkt op jouw inspiratie-blad... bedankt voor het kijkje in de keuken!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Those little boxes are so fun for storing stamps...your husband could start a business of making these darling boxes for us stampers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gaaf, en zo'n bak heb ik ook, nou ja 3 of 4 :o))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is always nice to see the stamping place of stampers :).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Facinating... I have a scrap box and I agree.. that's where a lot of my inspiration comes from too...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.