woensdag, juni 10, 2009

Smile

Lime green, midnight blue and white together. The inside of the card is white. This is the fold I used: CLICK. I stamped with Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Blue Iris.
De binnenkant van deze felgroene kaart is wit. Ik heb er donkerblauwe cardstock en inkt (Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Blue Iris) bij gebruikt. De kaart is op deze manier geplooid: KLIK

I used a Stamping'Up punch to decorate the left side of the card.
Met een Stampin'Up pons de linkerkant van de kaart versierd.

Punch, score, fold.
Pons, ril, vouw.

Stamps: Art Journey

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een idee weer! Hoe kom je er toch steeds op!
    Dank je voor dit mooie voorbeeld.
    Ik heb die stempel ook, maar ik gebruik 'm nooit! Misschien moet er maar eens verandering in komen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Adorable card Godelieve, I love that color combo, and the fun punch decoration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like your clever punched decoration. I love the lime green with the dark blue. I started using lime green a couple of Christmases ago and was so happy with the way just a little bit made everything else pop. Lovely card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a fabulous smile-maker! Adorable! Love this fold and use of punch!...thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Prachtig! Heel mooi groen, de blauwe accenten maken het helemaal af.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. How cool is that idea with the punch. And I have that punch, I'll have to try that! Thanks Godelieve!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.