vrijdag, augustus 14, 2009

Masculine card

It's often difficult to make a card for a guy. As soon as I saw these stamps from Darkroom Door, I thought they would be great for masculine cards. I like the bicycle stamps but also the big words that come with this set. Glossy photo paper and Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink.
Mannenkaarten, soms niet eenvoudig. Toen ik deze stempels van Darkroom Door zag, dacht ik meteen dat ze van pas zouden komen. Ik vind de fietsstempels leuk, en ook de woorden in een groot lettertype die bij deze set horen. Glanzend fotopapier en Colorbox Fluid Chalk stempelinkt.

Darkroom Door stamps: DDRS036 Enjoy Life

10 opmerkingen:

  1. What a nice stamp. Yes, I agree it is often hard to make a card for a guy and this is really lovely. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een mooi kaart Godelieve,mooie kleur.

    Liefs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This looks like something my hubby would love to receive!!!! GREAT JOB!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I like that stamp too. Love the scene. Great design.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You have done a very good job. I love those stamps & they are pefect for masculine cards. I am rubbish at men's cards. Good job there are only two in my family to create for!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This card is definitely great for a guy. The stamps are beautiful and the color you used is very right.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I really love this set from DD. You did a great card with it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wonderful masculine card. I really love that color combination. Great image that I might have to get.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.