zaterdag, januari 12, 2008

Sealed with a chocolate heart

A 4" x 4" card en envelope, to go with the mini album I posted yesterday.
Deze kaart met envelop hoort bij het
mini album van gisteren.

I stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia, and clear embossed. I like how it looks like chocolate :)
Download envelope template HERE
Gestempeld met Versafine Vintage Sepia, en kleurloos geëmbossed. Het lijkt chocolade :)
Het patroon voor het envelopje kan je HIER downloaden.

justjohanna stamps: scrolly border, lacy circle large, paisley heart, inverse heart, dots large, icing bag, love fancy

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Ben helemaal gek van die hartjes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card. I really like the way it looks like Love is written with icing. Great job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OMG I love this! The icing it so cute on the scalloped circle!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. how cute, it looks like real chocolate icing! I'm going to try this!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a wonderful project! I love all the embossing. Your blog banner is fantastic too! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Waaaw, dit is zoooo prachtig! Ik zou er zo een hap uit willen nemen ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. FABULOUS idea !! as always !!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh, my goodness! I Love this card. Everything is just perfect, the colors, the textures...great job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. oh love the hearts, colors and embossing! these are just gorgeous!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Oh good golly! That is just too clever! I love it! I would have never put those images together! Amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.