zaterdag, februari 09, 2008

Another new Challenge blog: Make a MOO or two

These are my MOO cards for the Romance theme on this new Challenge blog: Make a MOO or two. New theme every Friday.
I used justjohanna stamps on my MOOs. I made them black and white first, but added more color, using the faux torn paper technique. The cage makes the card look wider, but they are exactely the same size. Look HERE how I turned them into a key-ring.

Deze MOO kaartjes heb ik gemaakt voor het Romance thema op de nieuwe uitdagingenblog Make a MOO or two. Elke vrijdag wordt een nieuw thema bekendgemaakt.
Ik gebruikte justjohanna stempels op mijn kaartjes. Ik maakte ze eerst in zwart/wit, maar gaf ze daarna toch kleur met de faux torn paper techniek. Het kaartje met het kooitje lijkt breder op de foto, maar in't echt zijn ze precies even groot. Met deze MOO kaartjes maakte ik een sleutelhanger, je kan hem HIER zien.

justjohanna stamps: Fancy cage, Monsieur and Madame, Heart trio, intertwined kitties, moon with stars, lovebirds, love is in the air

29 opmerkingen:

  1. These are gorgeous!! So are all your recent projects. I'm behind on my blog viewing as I have been away on a weekend scrap retreat & had to return to work immediately when I got back!!I still haven't unpakced the craft stash!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een dotjes stuk voor stuk! Heel erg mooi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I just love the cats with their tails entwined. You do such lovely work. TFS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Deze zijn weer geweldig! Ik vind ze allebei mooi, zowel zwart-wit als met de gekleurde achtergrond.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Och.. Godelieve.. ze zijn weer fantastisch! Echt te schattig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. you're moo's are looking great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ze zijn geweldig Godelieve! En als je op mijn blog kijkt zie je dat ik veel inspiratie van je krijg ;) Verrassing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love MOOS! And yours are just sooo cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. WOW your moo's are wonderful! Love the colors! I will have to check out this MOO site!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wonderful little moos, they are powerful even if they are little.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. these are so sweet Godelieve. lovely images and the backgrounds are amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Fantastic Moo cards. Love both versions.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. die sind ja süss. gefallen mir beide

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Oh, thank you so much for the link! I can hardly wait to make a moo or two :-) And I love that faux torn paper tutorial! YOu are amazing!! Thanks for sharing

    Donelda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. fab moos, love them black and white and with the colour, gorgoeus!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Beautiful ATCs!!!
    and what a fun challenge:)

    Your faux torn paper technique is so marvelous!
    I love the colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. I absolutely love these, they are just so effective and so cute!!
    brilliant

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.