donderdag, november 20, 2008

Odd Bird Planet - Gnomes

I can imagine these gnomes, hanging in a christmas tree, or attached to a present...
Deze kabouters/kerstmannetjes kan ik me voorstellen in een kerstboom, of aan een kadootje...

Stamped with Versafine Onyx Black, heat embossed, colored with twinkling H2Os. Wooden beads and little bells. Marvy punches.
Gestempeld met Versafine Onyx Black, kleurloos geƫmbossed, ingekleurd met twinkling H2Os. Houten kralen en kleine kerstbelletjes.

Odd Bird Planet stamps:
Kelly's Gnome in a Teacup, Kelly's Gnome with Birds left, Kelly's Skating Gnome left

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Those are soooo gorgeous! I love them! Would happily have those hanging from my tree. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is amazing. I found this because I recognized your name/blog name on Anne Gaal Creative. These would be nice hanging from a mantel too, I think.
    Thanks for sharing this!
    Candace from Athens GA

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are great! Love the use of the beads and bells.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh my goodness....they are so pretty...and I love the little bells hanging from them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ooh! I'd love t have them in my tree!! They are so cute!! And attached to present? oh my, it would very nice indeed, but i would never want to part with them!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh I love these!! Now I want some gnomes to play with!! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. If I had a tree, I'd decorate it with these ornaments. They're just soooo very cute! I really love the addition of the beads and the bells!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. what a cute idea! I think I need to hold a challenge like this in my chinese blog . hope you don't mind!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.