vrijdag, februari 16, 2007

Glue pen - Lijmpen

I wanted to try this Sakura glue pen, to use on small pieces, such as QuicKutz dies. I used it to attach the photo corner on this card portfolio. It's a few days ago now, and they seem to stick very well. So I guess I will be using this handy pen a lot in future...
Ik wou deze Sakura lijmpen proberen, om kleine stukjes op te plakken, zoals QuicKutz stansjes. De fotohoekjes zijn ermee op dit kaartenmapje geplakt. Dat is nu al een paar dagen geleden, ze blijven goed zitten. Ziet ernaar uit dat ik deze handige pen nog veel ga gebruiken...

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Godelieve!

    I have this pen. It is excellent for adding glitter on fine details like the scroll... but be careful when you use it for die cuts or embellishments. The recipients of my cards using this pen sometimes report that the items pop off in the mail and arrive unassembled. :(

    Talk to you soon :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for the tip Julie!!
    Maybe, if I put some weight (book) on my cards, that will help too? More testing to do...*LOL*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. this is my favorite product-I can't keep them in stock in my Shop. I use it mostly for glitter but its also nice for getting little edges that don't want to stick down after you've already assembled a card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I have and LOVE this pen. Its great for fine detailed glueing. Definitely worth the money.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I don't know that. Thanks for this info. I use a roller glue by UHU.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.