maandag, november 26, 2007

12 Days of Christmas

I made this little book, about "The 12 Days Of Christmas." New justjohanna stamps are used, I think they are really fun. I kept the pages very simple and printed the words for each day on a vellum overlay (no stamping onthe vellum). Colored with Luminarte watercolors. QuicKutz Sunshine alpha on the cover.
Een boekje over het Amerikaanse lied "The 12 Days Of Christmas", gemaakt met de nieuwe justjohanna stempels. Ik vind ze heel leuk! Ik heb het heel eenvoudig gehouden, en de tekst voor elke dag op vellum geprint (niet gestempeld op het vellum.) Ingekleurd met Luminarte waterverf.
QuicKutz Sunshine alfabet op de omslag.




As you can see in this slideshow, most images can be used throughout the year.
Zoals je kan zien zijn de meeste stempels uit deze reeks heel het jaar door te gebruiken.

More of these stamps:
Get Well card
Feeling Chirpy

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig! Heel mooi met de tekst op vellum voor de stempels!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is absolutely wonderful, what great images, and I love the idea to put them in a little book!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great books! And, totally agree! I got my "seven lords a leaping" and I believe I could make a lot of cards whole year around!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Weer zo'n wonderbaarlijk leuk project van jouw hand. Geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is a wonderful book! I like printing on the vellum!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. How wonderful this is! I love the slide show presentation!

    ~ Jennifer :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. you are so very clever! an amazing book and gorgeous work! love this!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Og - this is sooo cute - I just love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Godelieve, this is fabulous! What a wonderful fun book! I love the images, especially the French hens. Aren't they just perfect? TFS.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.