zondag, september 13, 2020

Sunday Scraps - 529

As usual on Sundays, I made something using scraps and leftover pieces.
Zoals gewoonlijk op zondag, maakte ik weer iets met restjes.

I'm saving all scraps, offcuts and left over pieces from the Colour Clues class I'm taking. 
Van de Colour Clues lesjes die ik volg, bewaar ik alle restjes.  Te mooi om weg te gooien.

I chose these for today's card.
Deze koos ik voor de restjeskaart van vandaag.

All I did today to turn the pieces into a card: cut the pieces to size, tape them together and stamp a saying.
Vandaag moest ik enkel de restjes op maat snijden, aan elkaar plakken en een tekst erbij stempelen.

Darkroom Door Stamps


I used:
Darkroom Door Stamp Set:  All Occasions
Archival Inkpad:  Thistle

On the scraps I had used:
Darkroom Door Stamp Sets:  Leaves, Full Bloom Vol 2
Darkroom Door Eclectic Stamp:  Butterfly
Distress Inkpads: Seedless Preserves, Faded Jeans, Evergreen Bough 
Distress Markers: Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire, Evergreen Bough

*****
Hope you have a great Sunday
Fijne zondag gewenst

1 opmerking:

  1. Such a pretty card! Using up scraps like this is my favorite thing to do!! I keep all the little bits and pieces leftover from cards, or pieces that just didn't make it onto a card and put them in a pile on my work desk. It's so fun when you can pull pieces out of the stash and make a beautiful card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.