donderdag, augustus 10, 2006

Talens Ecoline: Heat Embos Resist Technique

I made this sheet of background paper, using Ecoline.
Ik maakte dit vel achtergrondpapier met Ecoline.

What you need: Versamark, Clear Embossingpowder, Stamp (the one I used is a justjohanna stamp,) brushes, water, Ecoline, cardstock.

Dit heb je nodig: Versamark, kleurloos embossingpoeder, stempel (deze is van justjohanna,) kwasten, water, Ecoline, papier.

Stamp with Versamark and heat embos.

Stempel met Versamark, embos met het kleurloze embossingpoeder.

Apply water using a wide brush.

Maak het papier flink nat met de brede borstel.

Apply the first color, work really quick.

Breng de eerste kleur op, werk snel .

Apply the second color and leave it to dry completely.

Breng de tweede kleur aan en laat volledig drogen.

Iron off the embossing on absorbant paper (newspaper, paper towel), repeat until all the embossing is removed.

Strijk op de achterzijde, om de embossing te verwijderen. Leg daarvoor je ecoline papier op een krant of keukenpapier. Herhaal tot alles verwijderd is.

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks Sylvie. I think you can use this technique with watercolors. Kristy uses twinkling H2Os. Maybe alcohol inks work too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for your explanations with images !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. How fun, nice to be back to see your work.Thanks for the tutorial.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. leuk lesje Godelieve, bedankt :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. this looks amazing! thanks for sharing, now I must run out and but the stuff!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. this is really cool. i wish you could come teach at our stamp store! love your instructions and detailed photos. and of course the end result, as well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What a gorgeous background! I've never heard of Ecoline, is it a type of paint or dye? I love the stamp you used too, this is really neat, Godelieve. And if you decide to fly out to CA to teach for Johanna, let me know! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gorgeous! This particular color reminds me of tea dye. Just beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. What a beauty! and Thank you for the excellent tutorial!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Oh, Godelieve, I am going to try this at home tonight using the twinkling H2o's. I believe everything needs a bit of sparkle. I'll blog my creations. Thanks for sharing. I love your art!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. It seems so easy when you explain so... !
    But, if I try, I obtain a disastrous result !!!....

    Thank for sharing !

    YOU are an artist, Godelieve !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. WOW Godelieve you are such an inspiration to me. You make me USE my stamps by seeing your awesome work! I have been making more cards and using my stamps on my Scrapbook pages! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BRILLAINT! I'm also so proud to call you my friend! Have a Fabulous day! Many hugs, from your friend, Janette! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. hoi Godelieve
    ik heb net deze tutorial gevonden en ben er erg blij mee
    ik werk nl erg graag met ecoline
    wat voor papier gebruik je ervoor ??

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.