zaterdag, augustus 05, 2006

Bookmark - Bladwijzer


A bookmark I made for the Weekend Challenge on Simply Sentiments. White heat embossing on watercolored paper. The paisley is stamped with Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Azurite. Brilliance #Graphite Black on the vellum pocket. Stampin'Up punch. All stamps are Hero Arts.
Een bladwijzer, gemaakt voor de weekend challenge op Simply Sentiments. Wit embossingpoeder op waterverf. Paisley is gestempeld met Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Azurite. De bladwijzer zit in een vellum zakje waarop met Brillance #Graphite Black gestempeld is. Stampin'Up pons. Alle stempels zijn van Hero Arts.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful bookmark! Love the colors!

    Can I ask a question? I would like to have the dates showing at the comments that people leave in my blog, not just the time of day. Do you know how to change it?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks Aud!
    About the date: You can choose several ways of showing the date in your settings. Choose "change settings" on the dashboard, I think it coordinates with the dates in your posts, there's no separate date-setting for the comments as far as I know...
    HTH

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aud, I had a look at my settings:
    on your dashbord, click seetings, then click comments. That's where you can change the time stamp.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Luv the bookmarker the colours marry so well together, so delicate.
    hugs
    joan in italy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thanks Godelieve! I've now changed my settings - I'm learning new blog-stuff every day!!! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is beautiful! I love the new lace images from Hero Arts, definitely on my wish list :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.