dinsdag, maart 06, 2007

Brown and Blue




Two cards I have sent last week, so I guess I can share now. All stamps by Hero Arts, except the "petal" stamp by De Creatie (Get Inspired! 3) and the Joy Defenition by Stampotique. Ranger Seafoam White EP on vellum. Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Blue Iris and Chestnut Roan.
Twee kaartjes die ik vorige week verstuurd heb, ze zullen nu wel op de bestemming zijn. Alle stempels zijn van Hero Arts behalve het "bloemblaadje" van De Creatie (Get Inspired!3) en de Joy definitie van Stampotique. Ranger Seafoam White embossingpoeder op vellum. Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Blue Iris en #Chestnut Roan.

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Helemaal mijn kleuren Godelieve! Mooi dat embossing op vellum!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These are terrific...love all the little details!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are wonderful !! I love the monochromatic look ; the backgrounds are great and the flowers are gorgeous !! great stamping inside the petals. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your stamping on vellum always looks fab. Gorgeous cards

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Prachtig zoals je bij de bruine kaart door het vellum heen kunt zien.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I have noticed your wonderful embossing on vellum before. Do you use versa mark, embossing ink or something else?

    Thanks in advance.

    P.S. I am a big fan of your work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thanks all :)
    Signe, I use Versamark ink for embossing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I have to say (big big smile :) ) that the blue and white it's gourgeous. And why I say that??? Because IT'S MINE :)))) Sorry for not put a picture so far but Monday I'll start working again (my birth licence is finished) and I'm preparing everything at home.

    Thank you again Godelieve :)

    Elisa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.