donderdag, maart 15, 2007

New Maryse Carrier - Van Harte


Stamps are from Maryse Carrier's new collection. Ecoline (227, 411, 657) Colorbox Fluid Chalk (Burnt Sienna, Olive Pastel), Memories Black, Iridescent medium on the dragonfly.
Stempels van Maryse Carrier's nieuwe collectie. Ecoline, en stempelinkt in de vermelde kleuren. Iridescent medium gebruikt voor de libelle.
Flowers are a gift from **Inge** who sent me a beautiful card too. It's in the slideshow in the sidebar. Thank you Inge!! Foof-a-La buttons.
De bloemetjes kreeg ik van **Inge**. Ze stuurde me ook een heel mooie kaart, die je kan zien in de slideshow. Bedankt Inge!! Foof-a-La knoopjes.

12 opmerkingen:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Godelieve ! I love the colors and the iridescent medium adds a great touch on the dragondfly ! The flowers are very beautiful, love how you used them ; These stamps are so great !! I think one life won't be enough to get all the stamps... ;)
    The Inge's card is really gorgeous !! love her style.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful and warm. All the elements make this such a great card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh my, this card is fabulous. Such a lovely combination of everything!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. As usual, this is just wonderful! I bet that dragonfly is stunning in real life. What a great mix of images and elements that all work together beautifully. TFS! :)

    BTW, I found that blog tag you sent me a LONG time ago in my drafts folder on my blog... apparently I started it but got busy and completely forgot to go back to finish it! I am so sorry! But I plan on posting it in the next day or two.

    Hope your week is finishing up nicely for you, Godelieve! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is tremendous...I love the stamps and the colors are gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ohhhhh - can't wait for these stamps to be available to all aswell as Aud's. Then there is going to be a dilemma!!!! Lovely card Godelieve

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Heel graag gedaan Godelieve:-D En wat gaaf om de bloemetjes zo weer terug te zien op een prachtige kaart!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beautiful card - wonderful job with the color as usual! I love those corners at the top.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat een prachtige stijlvolle kaarten maak je toch altijd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.