zondag, oktober 04, 2009

Sunday Scraps - 35

Double challenge for me today, because I wanted to combine my Sunday Scraps with all WCMD challenges from my Design Team buddies at Odd Bird Planet (see previous post) I linked to the challenges below each card.
Dubbele uitdaging voor mij vandaag, want ik wou mijn restjes opgebruiken, in combinatie met alle WCMD uitdagingen van het Odd Bird Planet design team (zie vorige post) Er staat een link naar elke uitdaging onder de kaartjes.






All stamps by Odd Bird Planet

10 opmerkingen:

  1. What a wonderful selection of cards from your scraps and the WCMD challenges...you've outdone yourself Godelieve!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. these are wonderful! it was a fun WCMD, nothing like pulling out a bunch of stamps just for the fun of it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely cards Godelieve, that little 'piep piep hoera' tickles me so much, different language, same sentiment :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een leuke, lieve kaartjes weer,
    Godelieve!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. These are all just delightful! I love each and every one!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. All three are so cute! Love the mushroom card the most :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What a beautiful series of cards!!!!! All lovely!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. These are so cute!! I love the peep peep hooray card!! :) Sorry about the late comment. I wasn't feeling so good that weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.