donderdag, oktober 21, 2010

12 Weeks - Photography Classes on Two Peas


A lot of stampers/cardmakers are into photography too. I found these interesting photography classes on Two Peas. I'm going to add the new ones as they are posted each week.
Heel wat stempelaars zijn ook geïnteresseerd in fotografie. Op Two Peas vond ik een twaalfdelige lessenreeks die onlangs gestart is. Elke week zal ik dit lijstje aanvullen.

Week 1: Aperture Basic Training : pdf and Discussion thread with samples
Week 2: ISO & Shutter Speed : pdf and Discussion thread with samples
Week 3: The Color of Light : pdf and Discussion thread with samples
Week 4: Flash: pdf and Discussion thread with samples
Week 5: Composition: pdf and Discussion thread with samples
Week 6: Shooting Indoors: pdf and Discussion thread with samples
Week 7: Shooting outdoors : pdf and Discussion thread with samples
Week 8: On the go : pdf
Week 9
Week 10
Week 11
Week 12

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Thats great, thank you for sharing this, very helpful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lijkt me wel iets waar ik iets (eerder veel!) kan van opsteken, bedankt voor de link!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you! I too am an avid photographer and you can always learn something new from lessons like these. I look forward to following them - as I do Jennifer McGuire!
    Jenni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Godelieve,,,do you know where I can find lesson 9-12??? I know this was posted back in 2010 and I have checked at 2 Peas but can´t find anything close to what is posted here. Maybe you know where I should look ....thanks.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. me again....I just found 9-12 from using the link on this post.......sorry to have bothered you....I have them...thanks to your link to 2 Peas..........

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.