zondag, juli 05, 2020

Sunday Scraps - 523

As usual on Sundays I made something using scraps and left over pieces.  Today I made this tag.  After I had cut it a while ago, I noticed a scored line across the tag (see last photo).  To hide my mistake I scored more lines, and nobody will ever know :)
Zoals gewoonlijk op zondag, maakte ik iets met restjes.  Vandaag werd dat een label.  Ik had het een tijdje geleden al uitgesneden, maar zag achteraf dat er een rillijn in zat (zie laatste foto).  Om mijn fout te verbergen maakte ik vandaag nog meer rillijnen, en niemand zal het ooit weten :)

I used the new Speckled Egg Distress Ink to sponge the tag.  I masked the score lines to stamp the Torn Text Texture stamp.  The flower is from the Beautiful Blooms stamp set, words are from the Enjoy the Ride set. 
Met de nieuwe Speckled Egg Distress Inkt kleurde ik het label.  De rillijnen afgeplakt om de Torn Text Texture stempel af te drukken.  De bloem is uit de Beautiful Blooms set, tekst uit de Enjoy the Ride set.

Darkroom Door Stamps

Scraps!

I used:
Darkroom Door Stamp Sets:  Beautiful Blooms, Enjoy the Ride
Darkroom Door Texture Stamp:  Torn Text
Archival Inkpad:  Jet Black
Distress Inkpad:  Speckled Egg
Dies:  Elisabeth Craft Designs


Have a great Sunday!
Fijne zondag!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous tag! Love how you made a virtue out of the scored line. Love the daisy surrounding the hole - so cute. Does it come like that or did you just punch a die cut? My new Oxide pad in Speckled Egg came yesterday and I can't wait to use it as I love the colour, Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love those scored lines! Beautiful tag.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Goed opgelost! En die nieuwe kleur is heel mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.