maandag, augustus 10, 2020

Flower Card for all Occasions

A flower card I made today.
Een bloemenkaart gestempeld vandaag.

 I used Ecoline brush pens to ink up the stamps.
De stempels beïnkt met Ecoline brush pennen.

The colors I used.
Deze kleuren gebruikt.

The flower is from the Beautiful Blooms set.  I added grass and weeds from the Nature Walk set, and a bee from the Buzzing Bees stamp set.
De mooie bloem komt uit de Beautiful Blooms stempelset.  Erbij stempelde ik grassen en onkruid uit de Nature Walk set.  En er was nog plek voor een bijtje uit de Buzzing Bees set.

Around the stamped images I sponged with Iced Spruce Distress Ink, through a DarkroomDoor stencil.
Rondom gesponst met Distress inkt Iced Spruce doorheen een DarkroomDoor stencil.

I used:
Darkroom Door Stamp Sets:  Beautiful Blooms, Nature Walk, Buzzing Bees
Darkroom Door Large Stencil:  Mesh
Ecoline Brush Pens
Distress Ink Iced Spruce

2 opmerkingen:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.