zaterdag, juli 08, 2006

Organizing scraps

Stamping and scrapping can cause a lot of scraps. this is how I organize them:
Als je stempelt of scrapt, kan je heel wat restjes papier bij elkaar krijgen. Zo bewaar ik ze:
The paper is sorted by color family in these big drawers.
Het papier is per kleur gesorteerd in deze grote laden

If you open the drawer, you find the scraps at the front, the packs at the back. I keep almost everything, I just hate it to cut up a new sheet of paper if I only need a tiny piece. I use my scraps more, now that it's so easy to find the right color.

My cards using scraps.

Als je de laden opent, zie je vooraan de restjes, achteraan de pakken papier. Ik bewaar bijna alles. Ik heb er gewoon een hekel aan om in een nieuw vel papier te snijden, als ik maar een klein stukje nodig heb. Ik gebruik de restjes vaker, nu ik snel de juiste kleur kan vinden.

Mijn kaarten, gemaakt met restjes papier


3 opmerkingen:

  1. i'm curious how you organize pattern paper scraps? i have the hardest time with those. i like your plan, with the scraps right in the front with the bigger pieces. that makes perfect sense. i have my scraps in an accordion file and it's not convenient so i started just putting them all loosely into a box. now that it's full, that's not convenient either!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. LOL, it looks just like the storage at the LSS where I teach ...
    so handy, isn't it ?
    :-))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am so colored challanged. How many containers do you have for paper? And what colors go in each drawer?
    Thank You...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.