dinsdag, juli 18, 2006

50th Wedding Anniversary
50 jaar Huwelijk

This card was made for a Wedding Anniversary. Stamps are Hero Arts, Artemio, Magenta, Leave Memories and Mariëtte Verhees. Gold embossing on the edges and swirls. I used Colorbox Fluid Chalk inks: Yellow Cadmium, Creamy Brown and Amber Clay .
Een kaartje voor een Huwelijksverjaardag. Stempels van Hero Arts, Artemio, Magenta, Leave Memories en Mariëtte Verhees. Beetje goud-embossing op de randen en de swirls. Colorbox Fluid Chalk inkt.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks Sylvie! I added the list of ink colors. I used Yellow Cadmium and Creamy Brown on the shadow stamp.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Godelieve!
    I didn't know you had a blog, now I know - and I'll come and see you a lot here from now on! *LOL* You make such beautiful art, I love looking at your cards! TFS!
    Aud

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cette carte est magnifique, tout à fait digne d'un anniversaire aussi important !... En France on parle de "Noces d'Or" pour 50 ans de mariage.... et c'est SUPER d'avoir tamponné avec une couleur en OR !!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love these Anniversary Cards you have been making. They are so elegant!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow! This is gorgeous. I love the colors, images and especially the gold embossing around the edges. Beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks :)

    Geneviève, we say "Gouden Bruiloft" in Belgium, (Golden Wedding), so I thougt these cards needed some gold...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.