vrijdag, juli 21, 2006

Altered Embroidery Floss Bobbin

Altering, something I don't do very often. I used Distress ink #frayed burlap on the background, and Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Chestnut Roan for stamping. All stamps are Hero Arts. I used a scrap of embossed vellum, primas, brad, button, Stampin'Up ribbon, heart from my stash. I think I'm going to use this on a card...
Bij wijze van uitzondering heb ik hier een klosje voor borduurgaren versierd, iets wat ik niet vaak doe. Ik ga het waarschijnlijk op een kaart gebruiken... nog even denken...

6 opmerkingen:

  1. This is absolutely lovely!! Can't wait to see the final creation...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. so cute !!!
    I love these altered bobins :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. All you try is always a success !

    This one must encourage you for the next, it is beautiful !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. this is so beautiful! Perfection!
    you make me want to try and make one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a clever creative thing you are ..........I would never have thought of using a that. Just love the colours too.
    ciao joan in italy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is just so beautiful - how do you come up with such lovely ideas!! Amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.