zondag, oktober 11, 2009

Sunday Scraps - 36

If you change your mind all the time while making a card, like I do, you have a lot of stamped images in your stash. I used 3 of them on these gift labels.
All coloring is done with pencils.
Als je net zoals ik voortdurend van idee veranderd terwijl je kaartjes maakt, dan heb je snel een aantal gestempelde afbeeldingen in voorraad. Hier heb ik er 3 gebruikt op deze kadolabels.
Alles ingekleurd met potloden.

Stamps:
Dutch words: Odd Bird Planet
Trees: Odd Bird Planet
Cupcake: Art Journey (Celebrate sheet)
Flower: Hero Arts

11 opmerkingen:

  1. gorgeous tags and I like the aqua thank you too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. cute little tags, and I like the way you've installed the ribbon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wat een mooie labels. leuk die afgeronde hoeken bovenaan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuke labels en erg handig zo'n klein voorraadje aan kado labels.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your work is so neat....love these coloured tags !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. adorable tags! the colors are so fun and festive!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I think the middle tag is definitely my favourite. I feel like I could snatch up that cupcake and just pop it in my mouth because your colouring work is so delicious and dimensional. I also like the way you've attached the ribbon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love your Sunday scraps, they are so inventive! Great tags
    Jenni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.