donderdag, oktober 12, 2006

Dream - Dromen

On this card I used Aud's Swirl stamp on the Ghost Stamping technique (thanks Dymphie for teaching me). Tiny flowers, heart and dots also by Auddesign. Dutch definition stamp by Crea Motion, photostamp by Stampotique.
Op deze kaart gebruikte ik Aud's Swirl stempel voor de ghost techniek (bedankt Dymphie om het me te leren). Bloemetjes, hartjes en puntjes zijn ook van Auddesign. Nederlandse Definitiestempel van Crea Motion, fotostempel van Stampotique.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW! This turned out great! What a beautiful card! I have to try this ghost technique too!
    And you got to use some of your new stamps from last weekend's trip to Holland! They are lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous! What a rich vivid color! And I love the black on here - it just POPS. The ghost stamping is a great touch! Is it like a resist technique! Looks like you maybe ironed off the resist in order to stamp over it in black. Looks incredible, whatever you did! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Try as I might, I could not get a comment to you on the Two Peas web site I tried three times and gave up, so I'll do it here! Love this card and I'm amazed to see this stamp with Dutch sentiment - didn't even know they existed, but of course they must. I'm not in Holland often and I've never seen rubber stamps over there.... yet!
    Your colours are dazzeling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.