zaterdag, juni 27, 2009

Hero Arts - Black & White

A card I made for the Complementary Colors challenge on Hero Club blog. I love black and white.
The squares are stamped with Brilliance #Graphite black, heat embossed.

Kaartje voor de complementerende kleuren uitdaging bij Hero Club's blog. Ik hou van zwart/wit. De bloemenvierkanten zijn met Brilliance #Graphite Black gestempeld en geƫmbossed.

Stamps: Hero Arts: S5050 Wavy Leaf Pattern, LL841 Pastel Petals, CL250 MyArt
Button: Hero Arts
Ribbon: Stampin'Up

7 opmerkingen:

  1. This is great...love the black embossed hero flowers....lovely.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow good close up pics! really lovely card xx jo xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so pretty! Is there anything you can't do Miss. Talented!!!?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love black & white cards. I especially love when gingham ribbon is added, so I really love this one. :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi, Godelieve! I love the pearlescent shine of the Brilliance inks! I never thought to heat emboss them, too ... but I bet they work great. Love the glossy shine from the embossing on your black and white card! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.