zaterdag, juni 13, 2009

World Wide Knit in Public Day - Wereldbreidag

In honor of "World Wide Knit in Public" Day I collected all knitting wool in my house to give to my mom. She's knitting all the time, and creates amazing things. A huge box filled with colorful wool, that will keep her busy for a while :)
Ter gelegenheid van Wereldbreidag heb ik alle breiwol in huis verzameld voor mijn moeder. Ze heeft altijd een breiwerk bij de hand, en maakt ongelooflijk mooie dingen. Zo'n grote doos met breiwol, daar kan ze weer een tijdje mee verder :)


6 opmerkingen:

  1. lovin those tags! xx jo xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een leuk idee!
    En breien is weer helemaal hip tegenwoordig.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Well, this made me laugh. Godelieve, I don't think that the goal for World-Wide Knit in Public Day is for people to give away all their yarn.

    I've never heard of this special day, and I think it's a great idea. Your mom will appreciate the extra yarn and the cute tags you made.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. lovely tags, but what are you going to knit without any wool??

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.