vrijdag, oktober 12, 2018

Birthday Flower Card

 I don't use my Distress Markers enough.  So today I wanted to make a 1 layer card, using lots of markers to ink up the Bold Blossoms stamps.  And I used my Misti of course.

 Ik gebruik mijn Distress Markers niet genoeg.  Daarom vandaag een 1 laags kaartje gemaakt, en veel kleurtjes gebruikt om de Bold Blossoms stempels te beïnkten.  De Misti gebruikt.


I used:
Darkroom Door Stamp Sets:  Bold Blossoms, Happy Birthday
Archival Inkpad:  Jet Black
Distress Markers

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for this lovely post. I'd forgotten how nice it is to just do a simple card with a stamp and the pens. This was the first kind of card I ever did when I started stamping many years ago and it's still just as fun now as it was then.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een mooie kaart, zo fleurig ! Groetjes, Enny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.