zondag, september 13, 2009

Sunday Scraps - 32

Two cards, made with things I found on my table. The Darkroom Door flower was stamped with red ink already, don't know which ink I used. I colored it with Distress Ink #Peeled Paint to match the green strip. Fancy scissors on the red strip.
Twee kaartjes, gemaakt met dingen die ik vandaag op mijn tafel vond. De Darkroom Door bloem was al gestempeld met rode inkt, weet niet meer welke. Met Distress Inkt #Peeled Paint bijgekleurd, zo past de bloem bij het groene strookje. Fantasieschaar gebruikt voor de schulpjesrand.

I cut 2 mushrooms from a red embossed scrap. The cloud is actually part of an Odd Bird Planet tree.

Paddenstoeltjes geknipt uit een stukje rood geëmbossed papier. De wolk is een deeltje van een Odd Bird Planet boom.

12 opmerkingen:

  1. I can't stand how cute those mushrooms are !!!! LOVE this!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I LOVE your mushrooms!!!! Your Sunday Scraps are always my fave!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the simplicity of the first card. Beautiful Godelieve! Gina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love these! And esp love the embossed background on the first card! It looks fantastic!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh my, those mushrooms are amazing...Love it!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I haven't been leaving comments like I should - but your blog is always amazing!! I just love your work...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Zwei wunderschöne Karten Godelieve, besonders die erste hat es mir angetan, die Idee muss ich mir unbedingt merken, wenn ich darf.

    Herzliche Grüße
    von Anke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Awww! I love these mushrooms!! They are the cutest of all!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.