dinsdag, september 22, 2009

Sometimes...

I have lots of favorite stamps, these are two of them. I inked the Hero Arts flowers stamp with several Colorbox Chalk inks, misted with water and stamped. Stamped again with brown ink and used Perfect Pearls for a bit of shimmer. Quote is a Stampers Anonymous stamp.

Twee van mijn vele favoriete stempels gebruikt. De bloemenstempel van Hero Arts met verschillende kleuren Colorbox Chalk inkt, beneveld en gestempeld. Daarna nog eens met alleen bruine inkt gestempeld en met Perfect Pearls een beetje glans aangebracht. De tekststempel is van Stampers Anonymous.

14 opmerkingen:

  1. zeer mooi,prachtig gewoon........

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the look of this! I'll have to try it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Neat technique! I need to remember to play around with my Perfect Pearls. Love the sentiment! :>

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Really beautiful card with great stamps!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. this is so lovely! gorgeous stamp and perfect for this time of year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful card and I love that sentiment!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ik snap wel waarom deze stempels tot je favorieten behoren. Geweldig kaartje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Totally beautiful. That quote is wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Love your card and I especially love the quote. Do you happen to know where I can purchase it? You see, I have a daughter who was born with congenital heart defects. Her diagnosis at the age of 2 weeks of age rocked our world and life has never been the same. She's been through 5 heart surgeries, several other surgeries, strokes, and the list goes on... BUT we have learned (and continue to learn) wonderful and marvelous things by caring for such a special child. Our family has been blessed so much by her presence. I lovoe that quote... in fact, I NEED that quote. LOL

    Thank you for sharing your card. It's wonderful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.