dinsdag, december 30, 2014

Thank You Tag

My plan for 2015 is to use more of the things I bought, that still are in their packaging, such as the Woodgrain Layering Stencil on this tag.  I used it with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.  Images and sentiment stamp are by Darkroom Door.
In 2015 wil ik meer dingen gebruiken die nog in hun originele verpakking zitten, die nog nooit gebruikt werden, zoals de Woodgrain stencil op dit label.  Ik gebruikte er Distress Inkt Vintage Photo bij, met plaatjes en een tekststempel van Darkroom Door.

I used:
Manilla Tag
Tim Holtz Woodgrain Layering Stencil
Inkpads:  Distress Vintage Photo, Archival Plum
Darkroom Door Paper Products: Art De Fleur Vol 1 Filmstrips
Darkroom Door Stamps:  Simple Sayings
Sticky Pearls: Scrapberry's
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks so realistic! Love the little pics too, Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dat is een heel mooi plan :) Fraaie tag, leuk het touwtje door de kleine label gestoken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the tag, the woodgrain is brilliant. What a good idea ..... I'm sure we all have loads of stuff that we've never opened. Hands up who's guilty of that one !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I'm guilty of the same thing - not using things I bought. That would be a great New Year's resolution and one I could possibly keep.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Dat is een goed plan, ik doe mee :)
    Lijkt wel echt hout, je tag, supermooi! En die DD bloemetjes blijven mijn favoriet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Super die houtnervenstructuur! Als dit een start is van een goed plan dan zullen we verwend worden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I like your tag, great textures and colours! Very pretty. I like your plan and accept the challenge - i too have stuff i've bought and never used. That is definitely a resolution I can keep😄.
    Jenni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.