woensdag, december 17, 2014

Paper Ornaments

 Another batch of paper ornaments I made.  
I used a gelli print, and stamped the reverse side with Darkroom Door's Star Background.

 Nog een set papieren "kerstballen" gemaakt, de laatste voor dit jaar (denk ik).
Een gelli print gebruikt, de achterkant gestempeld met de Star achtergrondstempel van Darkroom Door.  

I used an A4 gelli print to fold 6 ornaments
Uit een A4 gelli print 6 vierkanten gesneden om de kerstversiering te vouwen.

I used:
Gelli plate
Acrylic paint Dina Wakley
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Christmas
Darkroom Door Background stamp:  Star
Distress Inkpad Iced Spruce

5 opmerkingen:

  1. They look lovely. I had a go at making the ornament from Sunday's blog post & they look fabulous so count me in & I'll give this one a try too !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. they are gorgeous hanging their in the window!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooi zo samen! Leuke printjes ook met kersttekst!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love them1 So pretty in the window - think I'll have to try them too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.