maandag, februari 15, 2021

Get Well Card

The background on this get well card is a gel print from my stash.  I've first cut out a circle.  I stamped the Criss Cross background stamp with black Archival ink.  On the circle I stamped the flowers before I've put it back in place, using foam tape.  Dutch word is a die cut.
Als achtergrond weer een gel print gebruikt.  Eerst de cirkel uitgestanst.  De Criss Cross achtergrondstempel met zwarte Archival inkt afgedrukt.  Op de cirkel stempelde ik bloemen.  Met 3D tape terug op z'n plek gekleefd. De woordstans is van Marianne Design. 

On the gel print I had used some Abstract stamps from Darkroom Door.
Op de gelprint gebruikte ik enkele stempels uit de Abstract reeks van Darkroom Door.

Darkroom Door Stamps

I used:
Darkroom Door Stamp Set:  Warm Wishes
Darkroom Door Background Stamp:  Criss Cross
Archival Inkpad:  Jet Black
Sizzix Dies - Tim Holtz Thinlits:  Stitched Circles
Marianne Design Creatables:  Beterschap

On the Gel Print:
Darkroom Door Abstract Stamps:  Abstract 01, Abstract 02, Abstract 06

1 opmerking:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.